TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
1) Navigation data – The computer systems and software procedures for running this site acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are later sent implicitly through the Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users. In this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on site usage and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The treatment is done through automated tools (eg. Using electronic procedures) and / or manually (eg. On paper) for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected, however, in accordance with current regulations.
Apart from that specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. The absence can only make it impossible to fulfill the request.
HOLDER, RESPONSIBLE AND CATEGORIES OF CHARGE
The data controller is Black Label Srl – Via Perlasca, 39/41 – 59100 Prato. The updated list containing the names of the data processing personnel is available for inspection at the offices of the said registered office. Within the Company the data that will be processed by employees who act as “Persons in charge” according to the corresponding specific instructions and directions given by their “leaders” appointed.
PRIVACY LAW – L. 675 31 DECEMBER 1996 AND AMENDED
Information on article 13 of the Decree 196 of 30 June 2003.
We inform you in accordance with Article 13 of the law in question, the writing company Black Label Srl – Via Perlasca, 39/41 – 59100 Prato collects and processes data concerning your company for purposes related to the management of ordinary business relations and, specifically, for the compilation of registry lists, the accountancy customers / suppliers, billing, the creditor’s management for the satisfaction of all obligations provided by law. Your data, besides, can be processed for internal purposes of statistical and market research necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of information. Your information also may be disclosed to third parties only for technical and operational closely related to the purposes set out above and in particular to the following categories of persons:
- a) institutions, professionals, companies or other places we responsible for handling related all’adempi-ment of administrative, accounting and management related to the ordinary conduct of our business, even for purposes of debt collection;
- b) public authorities and administrations for purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- c) banks, financial institutions or other persons to whom the transfer of such data is necessary to the performance of our company in relation to, for our part, the contractual obligations assumed with you.
Either your conferment of the data that your consent can be freely manifested, but your refusal will make it impossible, for our part, to enter into contracts and other related obligations, as well as to properly manage their trading relationships. According stability art. 13 paragraph 1 letter e, we inform you of your rights of access to personal data relating to art. 7. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph
- e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their with-held, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of data per-sonal concerning him, pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. The owner of the data treatment is the legal representative of Black Label Srl – Via Perlasca, 39/41 – 59100 Prato With the request you sent us you authorize us to process your data and data concerning the commission Company.